The 24th annual IDIMT conference is continuing in its tradition as an interdisciplinary forum for multi-disciplinary, multi-national, and future-oriented research. It deals with current and future challenges caused by Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) which structure and modify our environment, our society and economics.
We interact with ICT in multiple ways; the interdependence between Society and Technology is increasing. This leads to a permanent transformations of business processes which are also reflected in changes in everyday life.
In addition to having accepted 11 invited papers we have also accepted, based on a blind review process, 36 submitted papers. The authors come from 10 different countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Slovakia and Slovenia.
The papers have been grouped into the following themes:
- Social Media for Information Management
- The Multiple Roles of the Public in Crisis Management
- e-Health: ICT- Supported Health Management
- Innovation and Strategic Policies
- Open Innovation and New E-business Models
- ICT Impact on Business, Economy & Society
- Corporate and ICT Performance Management
- e-Sourcing and e-Procurement
- Cyber Security
- Highly Autonomous Systems and Vehicle